Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A call to action

One of feminism's newest rants is that, whilst women go out to work, men aren't picking up the other 50% of housework to be done. Its curious to note that if I worked in a mining shaft every day I'd probably be eager to swap work with hunnybunny, problem is, she ain't never gonna work in a mine, so we are buggered, therefore things will carry on as normal, I would come home absolutely exausted from the physical labour I'd been doing all day, I would collapse on the sofa, and because my wife finished her part time job at 1.30pm then I would EXPECT her to have done the Majority of the housework.

It is a fact that statiscally women don't work as many as hours as men, therefore why should men work even more hours cleaning after they get home ?

I can't seem to fathom how this is for the interests of women either ? Does it progress them to a new level of consciousness or maybe its just a ploy to fatten up the other half of western women who do actually still get exercise during all their 'hard work'. And it certainly can't be of benefit to men, in fact it would be of detriment to the entire family to have the hardest worker work too hard, and the sluggest worker not work at all.

But femo's don't give a shite about the family, so I guess this might workout fine for them.

And finally I ask you, out of the following two images, which one is doing REAL housework that a woman probably would not do ?


or


Maybe that's why men don't do the dishes AS WELL.

3 Comments:

Blogger Davout said...

Good points. Thanks for posting a link to my blog, bro.

9:53 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

No problem mate, After reading your first three posts I have a strange feeling Davout may take the Net by storm !

11:54 am  
Blogger Davout said...

I just noticed a minor issue for you to fix: there's an extra 'http' in the link to my blog. Thanks, bud.

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home